Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lookbook Top 5 Guys


19 YEAR OLD FREE SPIRIT FROM RIVERSIDE, CA

"HELLO my fashion obsessed friends:) i was very excited about this weeks post. my inspiration was simple... independence, longing, adventure, travel. it almost has the same feeling as the last post i did. i mainly wanted to showcase this great burberry coat which was a must have for the winter season approaching...the way its crafted and sewn is so impeccable, i HAD to lb it:) hope you like! "



BY DENNY W., 50 YEAR OLD ASIAN SENSATION FROM NEW JERSEY

"Apparel Breakdown. Inspired by my fashion hero Andre 3000. This is the first time I tried to clash many colors and different patterns. I’ve been wanting to get red socks for awhile now and I thought this was the best look to debut it. A combination of both nerdy and jock is incorporated here,... why not be both right? I would like to thank viparo clothing for letting me rock their jacket! "



BY YANNICK K., 19 YEAR OLD RANDOM GOD FROM HANNOVER, GERMANY

"I favorize to wear Cheap Monday this Autumn and Winter.  This is the first outfit, wearing several things then just the jeans by them. Stay tuned."




BY ANDREAS W., 17 YEAR OLD SINGER FROM GOTHENBURG
"I looked like this for a month ago. I have 30 new looks to put up here.. haha!"
BY BOBBY R., 20 YEAR OLD BOY FROM TORONTO


"I painted this picture hoping one day it would come to reality..."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...